Roronoa Zoro is the swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates and some believe he is the First Mate of the crew. He currently has a bounty of 120,000,000 beli and is the owner of three meitō class swords.
- Origin: One Piece
- Gender: Male
- Classification: Pirate, Swordsman, Haki User
- Age: 21
- Powers and Abilities: Master of Santōryū, Inhuman Strength, Inhuman Durability, Compressed air generation (just with his swords), Busōshoku Haki, Kenbunshoku Haki
- Weaknesses: Has no sense of direction
- Standard Equipment: Wadō Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui
- Hyakuhachi Pound Ho (108 Pound Cannon): A version of Sanjuroku Pound Ho done with all three of his katanas. Zoro hurls a powerful spiralling blade of compressed air from his katanas at his foes.
- Oni Giri (Demon Slash): A powerful technique where Zoro dashes at his foe and swipes all three of his katanas at them.
- Rengoku Oni Giri (Purgatory Demon Slash): A powerful version of Oni Giri. Zoro stands in a open stance until a foe charges at him and counterattacks with a powerful slash from all three of his katanas. Normally this attack will leave a X-shaped stream of blood in the air coming from the victim.
- Nitōryū Iai: Rashōmon (Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Castle Gate): Zoro places his katanas back into their sheaths and places one sheath on his other hip until he swiftly dashes towards his foes and draws his katanas out of their sheaths to slash his target until sheathes them quickly. It has great strength that can easily slice through buildings and vehicles.
- Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho (360 Pound Cannon): Stronger version of Sanjuroku Pound Ho. Zoro swipes one of his katanas out to hurl a huge spiralling blade of compressed air from his katana that are capable of shredding a steel gate to pieces.
- Daishinkan (Great Dragon Shock): Using his Shusui for this attack, Zoro lifts the katana up above his head then performs a powerful downward slashing blow, which is capable of slicing someone in half.
- Ittōryū Iai: Shishi Sonson (One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song): Using his Wadō Ichimonji, Zoro dashes at his foe and slashes them with a powerful slash as he draws the katana form the sheath and swiftly resheathing it after the attack. The attack is strong enough to cut through steel.
- Yakkōdori (Disaster Harbor Bird): Zoro swipes out one of his katanas to hurl a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air from its blade.
- Yukimura Sanada (Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes)
- Gawain (Fate/EXTRA)
- Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue)
- Lu Bu (Warriors series)
- Bankotsu (InuYasha)
- Galbadian Military (Final Fantasy VIII) [with the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates]
- None so far